- david wisotskyAsked on July 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I had an account under email@example.com and tried to change it to firstname.lastname@example.org but when I login in takes me to my other account drsam57
Im still getting the form sent to email@example.com but i cant log in and change form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 12:11 AM
You have two accounts using the same email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
First Account: Robincupcakes (Free Account)
Second Account: drsam57 (Paid - PREMIUM Account)
Each should have a unique Email Address. Please let us know the correct Email Address of each account so we can help you change it from our end so you can access the right account. Or, you can do that if you know the password for each.
- drsam57Answered on July 20, 2013 at 01:16 AMCan you change the robincupcakes back to email@example.com
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 03:52 AM
I have changed the account email id of your account "Robincupcakes" to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- drsam57Answered on July 20, 2013 at 11:02 AMGreat thanks
So will the reports come to this address now ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 02:23 PM
You will have to check and change form recipient settings and make sure to point to the correct email address. Follow the guide here: Finding out E-Mail Address Used for Submission Notifications. You have to logged in to the account.