- sarbelAsked on July 20, 2013 at 01:43 PM
for my website I would like to establish a referral program.
this program will enable businesses to register on my website and get a code.
this code will be used by referred customers so they can get a discount when purchasing our product (thru the order form) the referring business can get his share out of the unit sold.
order form link: http://www.pink-perfect.com/#!Order/c1fve
can this be done with jotform ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2013 at 03:49 PM
You may want to check the coupon code option in an Order Form.
Use this guide How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form
You can add your codes as the Coupon codes in the form.
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- sarbelAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 08:28 AM
the coupon code is great!
in addition, we are looking to create an affiliation process as follows:
1. affiliate fills out a form on our website and submit it (using the "affiliate" form)
2. jotform will generate a coupon code his referred clients can use in the (using "prosthesis orders" form) to get discount. coupon should be generated automatically.
3. on a regular basis, an affiliate needs to know when is coupon code was used (by login to our website or get automaticaly notified by email)
is there a way to achieve this using jotform?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Unfortunately that's not possible. Coupons can't be generated automatically after form submissions, you have to create it manually in your order form.
A workaround I could think is to use Unique ID to create your custom unique ID code. Unique ID automatically increases its index number by an increment for every submission received, so you can use this as your coupon code. You can define your prefix as well.
Example, if you set unique ID to coupon0001, current index 1 increases by 1 in every submissions so it becomes coupon0002, coupon0003 and so on.... coupon is simply a constant prefix.
Now, in order for the unique codes to work with your order form, you have to create these in your order form as coupons. To do that, you simply need to start with index 1 and then increase it by 1. So if you expect 100 submissions, you have to create total of 100 coupons in your form, just like this:
About your last question, when a coupon is used and the form is submitted, form's email recipient will be able to received submissions notification via email with the used coupon data.
Let us know if you need further clarifications. Thanks!