- victoriacourtAsked on July 21, 2013 at 02:33 PM
How I wish you guys can help with having extensions for Firefox users...
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Google Drive App
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Do you have the specific Firefox extension in mind? We can always submit a request feature for it.
If it is granted approval from our higher ups, it will most likely become a feature.
- victoriacourtAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Yup the one where you get notified for new messages... And the analytics app for Gdrive. Btw - how can someone start using the streaming submissions (ticket-like) form in the labs?
- victoriacourtAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Sorry also bout the new question, will just ask a new one later on today...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Are you referring to Google Notifier? I am not sure if there is one for FF.
If you can direct me exactly to which extension you mean, I will check.
- victoriacourtAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 03:17 PM
And this: http://www.jotform.com/blog/75-JotForm-Google-Drive-App
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 03:30 PM
I am sorry, but the 2 extensions you just mentioned were specific to Chrome browser only.
These were not feasible extensions for Firefox. I am not sure JotForm can relinguish these extensions/apps to Firefox.
Well, what I am saying also is, you will probably need to use Chrome browser to have this features. =)
There is Chrome browser even for Mac users.
Hope this help.