- kimkat2013Asked on July 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I was able to edit basic fields but not subheadings. Any way to change this? Thanks!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Yes that's possible.
You need to inject custom css in your form to change the sub label color.
Please inject this custom css to change the color of your sub labels:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- kimkat2013Answered on July 22, 2013 at 04:30 PMHi there,
I have embedded the form into my web page (using Adobe Muse) by creating an html snippet and pasting the script link in there. I don't see any way within Muse to place the css on the page, is there another work around? I am uploading files directly to ftp as changes are made, so I would like to try to keep it inside Muse, as opposed to exporting files modifying and reuploading. It gets messy and hard to remember changes!
Thanks for your help.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 04:35 PM
To inject custom css into your form, please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.me/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- kimkat2013Answered on July 22, 2013 at 04:42 PMSpectacular! Your customer support is excellent, thank you.