- yalonda1Asked on July 22, 2013 at 02:08 AM
When I click on the "Form Templates", I don't get anything except a blank JotForm page. I have been able to see them in the past. Please help. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:20 AM
Form Templates is working fine on my end. Tried it with different browsers. Kindly recheck again on your side, clear your browsers cache and cookies if necessary, this might help. If you have other browsers, try checking it there.
Here's a screen taken just now in my Chrome browser.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:32 AM
Just had a similar problem. Clearing the cache fixed it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:32 AM
Great! Glad to know it's now fixed.
- yalonda1Answered on July 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Thanks. I cleared the cache and restarted my computer. It worked!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Glad to hear that. Cheers!