- wordshopformsAsked on July 22, 2013 at 05:13 AM
There appears to be no clear way to stop a paid for subscription and return to a free account.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 08:05 AM
To cancel subscription, please click on the icon in the upper right portion and go to Account.
Once you're there, Under Billing, simply click on Starter (Free) Account
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- wordshopformsAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 08:10 AM
Thanks, I have now done this.
I have also been charged for a further months subscription on 21 July 2013, even though my account said that it would revert to a free account at the end of the June period. Can you ensure that no further charges will be made and also get the last charge re-imbursed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Your due date is every 20th of the month. Anyway, since you have already cancelled your subscription, I have now processed a full refund on the last charged. Kindly use this thread for your follow up questions. http://www.jotform.com/answers/246791
- wordshopformsAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 09:02 AM
FYI EltonCris has processed a refund for me. Cheers.