- essential.studiosAsked on July 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I'm trying to apply a few conditionals to a single radio button field to either show or hide parts of my form, however, only one of the conditionals ever functions properly. The rest do nothing.
Is this on purpose, or am I doing something wrong?
EDIT: There, I've included the URL. About 1/4 of the way down the form, there is a radio button field labeled 'Number of Different Positions'. Selecting 1 will remove all fields under headings 2 through 5, as it's supposed to, but none of the other conditionals remove any fields at all.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 01:18 PM
When setting up conditions, a particular acion can only appear once. You can't have multiple conditions that have some common actions, otherwise, some conditions would not work properly.
If you could provide us a link to your form and details on what you're trying to accomplish, I can help you set your conditions properly.
- essential.studiosAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 01:39 PM
URL added to OP.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Thanks! Let me clone your form and work on the conditions. I'll get back to you as soon as I fix this.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Hi! So I cloned your form, edited the conditions, and copied it back to your account. Please click on My Forms and check the form with the title Ministry Information Form(Updated).
Please check if that's how you wanted the conditions to work. Let me know if it needs editing. Thanks!
- essential.studiosAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Morian, you fixed it perfectly. Silly of me to not include those or ifs. Thank you for the quick and helpful reply.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 02:14 PM
You're welcome! =)