- froggyscatrescueAsked on July 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM
We are supposed to have a picture of our logo on this page but, somehow, it's missing now. Can you please help me fix this? Thank you
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 01:43 PM
It appears that the server you used to store the image disabled it. Please try to upload your image in this link then copy the link and replace the current link in your form image field.
To replace the image link, please select the Image Field in your form then click the Image Button icon. A box will show appear at the bottom containing the current image link. Replace the current image link with the new image link generated on this link when you have uploaded the image.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- froggyscatrescueAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Don't know what I did but the picture is completely gone now. Every time I try to upload it, it uploads but it's HUGE and I can't figure out how to make it smaller. This is so frustrating and I don't have time to try and figure it out every time something gets screwed up . Every time I think the website is running like it's supposed to, something breaks down with no reason and no warning. Please help! Here is attached the original picture.
Rescue administrator/website administrator
- khrisellAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Kindly add the Image again using Image field and adjust the height and width on your form edit mode.
Because I cannot see the image field anymore on your form.
1. Add Image Field (I highly suggest that you upload it directly from your computer, rather than using URL to avoid the image to be missing)
2. Once uploaded, click on the image field.
3. Adjust the Height and Width according to your preference.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.