- permissions_booksAsked on July 23, 2013 at 09:32 AM
Under the notification email, why are the headers separating my questions not showing up? This helps me to separate sets of questions. Will these appear after a form is filled out by a customer?
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Hi, If you need to add headers to your mail Notification. You can do that by directly editing the Notification Compose Mail. By default Email Notification will only contain Fields that is filled by the user.
To Edit your notifications:
1. Open your form in Edit Mode
2. Select Email Alerts and Select your Notification.
3. Now you can Add your Own Headers here as you wish by adding text.
4. If you need your own custom format, you can do that by Clicking Switch to Text Mode Button.
Hope this information helps you.
Let as know if you need further assistance.
- dawnadoodzAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Can you tell me which exact headers are you referring to. I cannot seem to find any header tags under the html view from your WYSIWYG editor, unless you are referring to something else.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I mean you have to manually add the header text to the Notification.
Like as shown Below:
I just Edited your Email Notification. Please take a look at your Notification now.
Let Us Know, If still you have any issue.