- JMartinekAsked on July 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Eg. one submission form is sent only to billing, another only to our support email and etc
- dawnadoodzAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Yes you can, you just need to set up email notifications for your form. Kindly refer to the guide below for setting up your email notifications.
You can also have multiple emails on your email notification setting so that your form can send the notification to multiple emails just make sure you separate each email with a comma. Kindly refer to the guide below.
Hope this would help you.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Hi! yes you can have different emails for different forms by:
1. Click on Setup and Share tab.
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on Reply-to and Recipient Settings
5. Change the Recipient Address on the bottom.
Also you can follow this Guide about email notifications - http://www.jotform.com/help/30-Understanding-Reply-To-and-Recipient-Settings-on-E-mail-Wizard
Hope it helps!