- Les AllenAsked on July 23, 2013 at 02:15 PM
If I use your professional package, will I have the ability to: 1). allow sub-users to only edit & view specific forms that I allow them to access? 2). Can the sub-user access all of the data from the forms that they edit in a view other than on the original forms that they completed? 3). How much do you charge (if any) for sub-users over 100?
Les Allen, Jr.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2013 at 02:59 PM
Good day and thanks for contacting us. With your questions;
1. Yes. You can share any specific forms from your account to your Sub-Account and allow them to only Edit/View forms.
2. Yes, if you will give them (sub-account) the ability to view forms data.
3. Unfortunately, we do not have a plan of more than 100 Sub-Users per month.