- CarlosAsked on July 24, 2013 at 01:30 AM
My name is Carlos Delgado my email is email@example.com.
I have 2 forms
But I can acces my account, system can´t recognize my email.
My concern is that to above forms took me several hours.
What can I do?.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 03:18 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
These forms were created in a guest account that is the reason as to why you are not able to access them, please create a free account and then provide us the accounts username so that we can move the forms into the account.
To create the account go to our site http://www.jotform.com/ and then click on the button as shown below then create the free account.
- elgromitoAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:13 PMHi Support
My new user is: elgromito
My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- elgromitoAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Hi SupportMy new user is: elgromitoMy email is: email@example.comRegards
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:44 PM
The said forms are in your account already upon checking. Kindly re-login into your account to see your forms.
- elgromitoAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:46 PM