- markashtonAsked on July 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM
When you add a filepicker filed you go through the basic setup wizard.
Page 2 of the wizard is "Choose Services" ... you can selct those services relevent to your audience .... you might not want github in front of general consumer ;-)
Let's pretend you choose just facebook in the wizard.
If you go into properties on finishing the wizard ... and go to Open To ... all the services are listed ... but this is incorrect as you shouldn't be able to selct the github page when you have only nominated Facebook in the wizard.
PS Good value? Fix this then cause I can't proceed until you do ... ta: http://www.jotform.com/answers/245759-Add-embedded-thumbnail-image-option-to-grid-reports-for-images
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Here it is my finding:
When I choose from the wizard, let's say DROPBOX, WEBCAM y GOOGLE DRIVE , as my preferred services
This is what I get when I open the Filepicker button:
Please, see check my test form to see what I am saying
- markashtonAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 03:02 PM
Yeah but look at this:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 03:43 PM
I understand your concern, let me forward this to our developers.
- markashtonAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 03:46 PM
I'm not bothered ... I know about it ... its everyone else who doesn't
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 05:40 AM
Hi guys! This problem has been solved.
- markashtonAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 05:41 AM
Great news Ken. I'll test my end
- markashtonAnswered on August 05, 2013 at 05:51 AM
That looks good