- ransfordAsked on May 08, 2011 at 10:35 PMPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 04:24 AM
Thank you for your message. For this effect, you can use any of the following embed codes in the Embed Form Wizard:
The Feedback embed code adds a Feedback button at the edge of your webpage similar to what you see in the JotForm.com default webpage.
For a demo of Lightbox form embed code and Pop-up embed code, please click here.
We hope you find this information useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 09, 2011 at 05:44 AM
For your specific site, if you wish to embed the lone form presently in your account via a lightbox, please do the following:
UPDATE: Before following these directions, backup the entire source code of the page, in case doesn't work. (After editing the code, the top links in my local copy of your page stopped working in Internet Explorer 8 and I'm getting several "Invalid character" and "Bootloader is undefined" errors. However, there are no problems with the other major browsers on my system: Opera 11, Chrome 11, Safari 5 and Firefox 4 are loading the form okay. The live page may not necessarily exhibit the same issues in IE though.)
1. Load the form in the form builder and click the "Embed Form" toolbar button
2. Click the "Lightbox" button (as indicated in allaftd's screenshot)
3. Before copying the code, click "Customize" and select the third lightbox style
4. Click the code provided to select it
5. Copy it (Ctrl + C)
6. Login to your website and paste (Ctrl + V) the code into the bottom of the page's source, immediately before the closing "body" tag
7. Change the last line of the code to this and cut it to the clipboard (Ctrl + X)
8. Replace all of the code on line 360 (the "Contact" link) with what you just cut to the clipboard (Ctrl + V) and save your changes
That's pretty much it.
Incidentally, you can choose different themes for the form ("Form Style" tab > Themes) and style various aspects via the "Preferences" toolbar button on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
Please let us know if you need any additional help. Our team will be glad to assist where we can.