- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 09:23 PM
Good day! Thanks for reporting. However, we consider Phishing Form if it contains the following;
1. Username and Password or Email and Password fields (combine). Specially when it ask to sign in.
2. Manually Collecting Credit/Debit Card information using our common visible/unfiltered fields such as Text Box field
3. Clone or form design for Social Media Pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
4. Clone or form design for Online Gaming Pages
Unfortunately, we don't see these to the form. We've check the submissions for this form and its structure and it's fine.
Can you please explain further how this form becomes a Phishing Form?
Can you please let us know the website to where the form is embedded so we can check?
We will contact the user (which is Paid) after we receive your details.