- mkwasnyAsked on July 25, 2013 at 09:45 AM
I have a Wordpress page hosted by GoDaddy. I activated the JotForm plugin and can see the JotForm icon when I'm editing my page. I created a form in JotPage and was ready to insert it into my Wordpress page. But when I click on the icon on the edit page screen, nothing happens. Nothing comes up and I don't have access to my form by clicking on the icon.
I went to the JotForm website in hopes of embedding the code for the form into the page, but there is no longer an HTML tab on Wordpress pages to insert the code into.
Any ideas? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM
If you have encountered this problem using Firefox, we recommend to try it with Chrome Browser for now. See if this helps. Or, you can try this solution.
1. Install the Embed Form plugin again. If it's already installed, you can leave it there.
2. Get your Form ID. It is the long string of numbers found at the end of your Form URL.
3. Use short codes in your WP, e.g. [jotform id="FORMID"] replace FORMID with your actual Form ID. You can either do that in the visual view or in the HTML view.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- mkwasnyAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 02:07 PM
I'm using WordPress 3.5.2 and there is no longer an HTML tab at the top of the page. It was replaced with a TEXT tab which won't allow me to do what you suggest. Hence, my massive frustration that this wonderful plugin has eaten up hours of my time trying to figure out how to post the form I created to my website!
- mkwasnyAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 02:11 PM
I just tried it again, pasting the code into both the VISUAL and the TEXT tab with no luck. Here is the code: [jotform id="32045848136152"]
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 25, 2013 at 05:42 PM
TEXT tab is the same as the HTML tab. Can you please try using IFRAME embed code
then paste the embed code in the TEXT tab and see if it works.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.