- gschemmelAsked on May 09, 2011 at 03:20 PM
I have a Payflow Pro account. Can I use this in place of Website PAyments Pro? In other words, are they interchangeable?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 06:17 PM
Based on my research, it appears that Payflow Pro is the more advanced version of Website Payments Pro as it can accept over two hundred transactions per month. Now, with regards to whether it can be used in place of Website Payments Pro in our Paypal Pro integration, that I'm not really knowledgeable of.
I have escalated your question to our Level 2 Support for a more accurate answer. Thank you for your patience.
- swoccAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 07:44 PM
I'm very interested in the answer to this we were going to upgrade and do our forms here but that is our form of PayPal as well.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 07:46 PM
Your response is duly noted. We will have our developers take a look into this as soon as possible. Thank you.
- swoccAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 07:58 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 12:33 AM
My guess is not. You probably cannot use a PayPal Payflow Pro account to process PayPal Website Payments Pro. But you can always give it a try. It is free to try. Just go to JotForm homepage and create a PayPal Pro form and see if you can integrate it with Payflow Pro details.
- swoccAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Hi I already tried it and it doesn't work. The information fields just aren't conpatible. Will this be supported in the future? I can't see this helping us if we can't use the payment option.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 07:17 PM
I"m not really sure but it is unlikely that this will get implemented. We already have two Paypal tools available for merchants. I guess three is a crowd.
Anyway, like I said we have two more options for Paypal users, so I suggest that you sign up for Website Payments Pro instead.
Thank you for your understanding and have a great day.
- swoccAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 07:18 PM
Thanks, but the college won't be changing it as the PayFlowPro is integrated somehow with the accounting system.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 11:25 PM
If that's the case I guess a regular Paypal account will do. You can use that account together regular Paypal payment field in the Form Builder to accept payments. That's about the only solution I can offer you now. Thank you for understanding.
- englandconnectAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 05:16 PM
Paypal Pro does work anymore unless its upgraded to Pay Flow.. Please work on getting this ready so I can upgrade my account. Thanks
- CesarAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 05:30 PM
Kindly create a new thread so that we may assist you better. As we are working on one issue per thread. Thank you.