- martybAsked on July 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM
where are my forms at? I only have one set up and its not there??
- pinoytechAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I've check your account and I was able to replicate the issue. Do you have a copy (URL) of the form that you have created for further assistance?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 02:27 PM
For some reason we are not able to see your reply, please try to resend it using this link at this time: http://www.jotform.com/answers/248986-no-forms-in-myforms-page#2
- martybAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 02:30 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 02:38 PM
Upon looking for your form I found it is in the account RoyalRestroomsMI, is that account yours? Your form got there somehow, please confirm if you want that we move it from RoyalRestroomsMI to martyb?
I'll wait for your reply.
- martybAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 02:50 PMYes, that’s my account. I didn’t realize we have set up two accts by accident.
Yes, please move it over to martyb, that’s fine.
We were actually bought out by another company so I need to actually change over the royal restrooms to Kerkstra Luxury Mobile Restrooms.
I now work for the new company, that’s why I’m trying to get into the form to make changes as some things are different now with the new company.
Thank you for your help.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 26, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Upon your request I have moved your form to the account martyb, please relog in jotform and check if your form is in MY FORMS page.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- martybAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 01:01 PMHello. Now I don’t recall my password and log on for the martyb account. I need help getting in there and re configuring everything.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 28, 2013 at 03:16 PM
To transfer the form to your martyb account, you will need to do the request using the account where the form is located. The account where the form is currently located uses the email address email@example.com. Please request a password reset usingthat email address.
- martybAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 01:52 PMOkay, I need to reset the password again on the martyb acct.
I am getting confused with both of these accts. I need both my info form and my lease agreement form to be under the martyb acct. no longer need them under the royalrestrooms.mi@gmail acct.
This is the info for lease agreement form. Need to have this under my forms in my martyb acct.
This is the price request form. Need to have this also under my forms in my martyb acct.
I really need to have both these under the martyb acct so I can edit what I need to with it being Kerkstra now and not Royal Restrooms.
Can you please get these forms both under the martyb acct and once I have a new password all set up, I will email reply back to you and you can DELETE the Royalrestrooms acct and all info.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 03:08 PM
For us to proceed on moving the forms from "RoyalRestroomsMI" account to "maryb" account, please follow the following;
1. Login to the account "RoyalRestroomsMI (firstname.lastname@example.org)". If you forgot the password for this account, reset it using the mentioned email address.
2. Go this thread and post a confirmation of the request.
This is just for the security of the account and form since you've logged in using a different IP Address. We also can't see any connected or the same information for both of the accounts.