- aandztechdotcomAsked on July 27, 2013 at 01:36 AM
i am setting conditions so far so good until now
I want u to test it please
in the conditions its set to go to that page but its going to the page before it which is excellent
- khrisellAnswered on July 27, 2013 at 05:51 AM
Hello,I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?
What conditions have you made on your form so that we could run some tests.
Thank you and we will wait for your response.
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 02:14 AM
i made amost 30 conditions and i need like 150 more but the pages are off! like i put page 39 in conditions and i count them and it goes to page 38
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Since this is a long form, I would suggest adding a number to your form fields so setting up your conditional logic is easy.
Basically, your problem is related to the page numbers whereby the conditional logic is supposed to skip to page 39 but it goes to page 38? If yes, may we please know what is the conditional logic involved so we can check?
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 03:17 AM
i fixed this ! it as a duplicate page that was my issue
- pinoytechAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 06:33 AM
Good to hear that. If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!