- TylerRomingerAsked on July 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are your refering on how to let the persons who fills the form out save the form to continue later? If so, please follow the next guide to accomplish what you need:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. click on Preferences.
3. Choose Advance Settings.
4. Then click on Edit Autofill Settings.
5. Set to Enabled and choose Time interval to save changes.
You can find these steps in the next guide article, which also has a video tutorial with these steps:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TylerRomingerAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I was actully talking about from the customer perspective (sorry that I didn't make that more clear). We use the form to gather a ton of information from our customers and I'm wondering if there is way for them to save the form mid completion to come back to it later on and finsh up entering their content.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Actually the guide I gave you can be helpful for your needs. You just need to Enable the feature and all the settings must look this way:
Then they Just need to save the link of the form, and continue filling it out in the time frame of 4 weeks as limit.
However, note that autofill feature will only work on the same machine and browser. Let says if the user uses his PC with Firefox browser while filling in the form then closes the browser and decided to continue it later, he needs to open it on the same computer and the same browser in order to autofill his saved data to the form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance