- federalgovernanceAsked on May 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM
A feature to integrate JotForm to Manymoon as well as Google Apps would be ideal.
Manymoon is a popular project management platform with millions of users.
1) A new form submission would generate a 'new project' from a designated template in manymoon
2) Any file attachments from that form would be uploaded to Google Docs and appear in the project document list in the new manymoon project that the form submission just created (since Google Apps and manymoon are integrated)
3) And to have the option to also include form responses on a Google Spreadsheet as well.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 08:17 PM
Your request is duly noted. I have forwarded this to our feature requests list. It is still subject for approval though, so there is no guarantee that this will be implemented. If it does get implemented, we will notify you in the soonest time possible. Thank you for your suggestions and have a great day.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:09 PM
UPDATE: We have now released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.