- balancedpetsAsked on July 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I have a question... In prior forms I have made the submission come directly to my personal email address.. How do I set up a form to do that? i seem to have forgotten!Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 01:34 PM
Thanks for getting in touch with us.
To make your form to send the notifications to your personal email, you just need to enter the personal email in the Recipient Email in the settings of your email alerts. Please follow these steps to find the Recipient Email:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Select Email Alerts and select Notification.
3. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
4. An envelope will appear. You can view and enter your personal email address in the Recipient Email field and click on Finish below:
You can find these steps and additional information in the next guide: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
Should you have anyother question feel free to contact us.