- aieproAsked on May 11, 2011 at 12:19 AM
I hope you can help. I am receiving incomplete forms/submissions.
Based on the form, there are some required fields that must be filled out. However, I received a form today that is incomplete.
How can I set it so that they would not be able to submit if they haven't filled out all the forms? Some of the fields have an asterisk, which require them to fill out. But I got one form that was incomplete. Should this person have been allowed to send the form?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 06:12 AM
This problem is usually caused by a conflict between a script (or scripts) on the page and that of the form. Try using an iFrame instead and let us know if it helps.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 06:24 AM
I tested the form using IE and Firefox the required fields are working fine.
If there is a conflict with the page that might cause this. You can try using the IFrame code instead.
Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "IFrame Code".
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 07:05 AM
I just noticed that you are loading too many functionalities on your page. With an intermittent or slow internet speed, there will be a chance that sometimes your form will prompt the required fields and sometimes it won't.
Hope this helps.
- aieproAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 02:11 PM
Thanks for the immediate response. I have already changed it to iframe.
Is there anything else I need to do?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 02:22 PM
No, that should just about do the trick but it's always advisable to test your form just to be sure.