- Arturo!Asked on July 31, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I selected "English" in my account settings as a preferred language, but when I login, the interface is in Spanish. I'm now living in Spain, but I want to use Jotform in English. How can I do that?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Have you already try clearing your browser's cache and cookies? If not, please give atry. Select English language when logged in, then log out Jotform and Clear your browswer's caches and cookies, and after that log back in Jotform.
If the issue still persists after doing the steps above, please get in touch with us to further investigate.
- Arturo!Answered on July 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I did everything as you said, but when I go to www.jotform.com the page is in Spanish, even before I login. Once I login, still everything is Spanish. I even quit the browser after claering cookies and caches.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
You might be logging into the spanish url( http://spanish.jotform.com/) try to login using the url below.
- Arturo!Answered on July 31, 2013 at 01:57 PM
I already said I was in the www.jotform.com page, not the spanish.jotform.com page. Even without login into the page, the www.jotform.com page is in Spanish not in English, and I dsiabled chrome's automatic web page translation, so it's not google who is messing this up.
- EliezerNAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 03:37 PM
Please try doing the changes in from the Account page, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the icon that seems a person and select Account.
2. Select Settings from the menu in the left side.
3. In the Language option click on Edit.
4. Then choose English and press Save button.
Then Relogin Jotform and please let us know if that method works or not.
- Arturo!Answered on July 31, 2013 at 05:53 PM
The problem with this procedure is that I already had selected "English" in my account long time ago. This is the first thing I did before trying everything else. However, I have good news now, because for some reason I cant explain, this time, when I went to www.jotform.com, everything was in English from the very beginning. Don't ask me why now it's in English but before it was in Spanish, cause I don't know the reason. But the important thing is that now it's working well. I don't know what happened, but as I told you before, the problem appeared even before login to my account, so I don't thing had anything to do with my own settings, except for the fact that my IP address is from Spain. Thank a lot for your quick replies anyway.