- touchmediaAsked on July 31, 2013 at 01:10 PM
This is Isaac working for TouchMedia.ca.
I just created a survey form and its link is http://jotform.co/form/32114120937848.
By clicking the "Submit" button, its emailing to email@example.com (default email address). I want to have a different email address for this. Where should I change it ?
- EliezerNAnswered on July 31, 2013 at 01:33 PM
Thanks for contacting us Isaac.
To change the email where you recive the notifications of your form just enter the email you want in the Recipient Email field in your Email Alerts settings. Please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
3. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
4. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the Recipient Email field below:
You can find these steps in the next guide: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
If you need further assistance, please let us know.