- perrymankuAsked on August 01, 2013 at 05:48 AM
I have this form
I need to reduce the text size of the check box as it is going onto the grey part of the image.
can you tell me how to do this please
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 05:57 AM
You can modify the font size and style in edit mode on top panel
1. Click the Form Field you wanted to change the Font
2. Form Style
And from there you will be able to change it.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- perrymankuAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 06:24 AM
It does not work, i have selected the check box field and changed forn size but it is changing the font size of the other fields
- khrisellAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 07:02 AM
Kindly add this code on the injected code on your form.
font-family: times new roman;
You can change the bolded texts according to your preference.
Let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.