- aalforum2013Asked on August 01, 2013 at 03:13 PM
How may I change the button style for the "Submit now" button in following form, in order to have it in the same styles as the "Upload File(s)" button:
- pinoytechAnswered on August 01, 2013 at 04:13 PM
To change the style of your submit button, please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/8fvBF7nedQSS
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 02:12 AM
Somehow your reply came up empty. We'd appreciate if you could re-post your reply so we'd know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- aalforum2013Answered on August 03, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Thank you very much for this!
I had not realized that the object properties are available as icons in the top of the screen. I only used the properties menu by right-clicking on the objects. There is "button style" only a text field, with no displayed styles to choose from.
Is there a way to also change the size of a button, once a button style is selected.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 01:09 AM
Yes. You have to inject a custom CSS codes to the form.
width: 150px !important;
height: 50px !important;
Change the width and height value to match your preferences. Guide on how to inject: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Let us know if you need any further assistance.