What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
how do I set a date to close the survey?Asked by beachy on August 02, 2013 at 03:36 PM
You can set up an Expiration Date for your form/survey. Please follow these steps:
1. While editing you form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then click on Preferences.
3. Choose Form Limits.
4. Enter the date you want to close the survey in Expiration Date and click on Close Settings.
Finally save your form and that's it.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Please follow the following procedure in order to set Expiration Date to close a survey.
1. Click on the option “Setup and & Embed”
2. Click on “Preferences”
3. Now Go to "Form Limit" tab.
4. Now Set and Expired Date using the Format (yyyy-mm-dd)