- beachyAsked on August 02, 2013 at 03:36 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 04:31 PM
You can set up an Expiration Date for your form/survey. Please follow these steps:
1. While editing you form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then click on Preferences.
3. Choose Form Limits.
4. Enter the date you want to close the survey in Expiration Date and click on Close Settings.
Finally save your form and that's it.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- farhanramzanAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Please follow the following procedure in order to set Expiration Date to close a survey.
1. Click on the option “Setup and & Embed”
2. Click on “Preferences”
3. Now Go to "Form Limit" tab.
4. Now Set and Expired Date using the Format (yyyy-mm-dd)