- RahulAsked on August 02, 2013 at 05:18 PM
Thank a lot for all your Work to make our work much productive and faster.
I would like to suggest the inclusion of the option to edit and add comment and add up new extra fields and edit submission in Jotform Table Report link.this must be enabled with Auto save option and this link can be shared easily.So this helps us follow up with all customer in form Submissions and note down their reviews simultaneously and get auto updated when we edit or change the entry in the links.
This option is provided in CSV report , But such changes cannot be made in the link.only those changes made in Google Drive submissions are visible in this.
So , a link with option to edit the submission online would be great in overall.
This is a re-post of a comment on What's Cooking in the JotForm Kitchen
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 06:33 PM
I am not sure if this is feasible, but your request on regards to the ability to edit submissions, autosave and add extra fields in a Table Report, has been added to our request list
Iif our developers see this feature is feasible and it's beeing asked by an increasing number of users, they might implement it in the near future. Please expect an update on this thread whenever it gets released
- markashtonAnswered on October 24, 2013 at 06:22 AM
I'd say this is totally needed. How does someone provide their clients with a method of handling the data rather than just looking at it.
I would like to request this.
Put it like this ... I don't have one client who hasn't said ...
"Can we add notes next to the submissions"
Also ... relying on a lot of requests is a cop out from you lot. Most people don't have the time to come on here and make requests ... and a lot of people know it's not going to happen for ages anyway.
Also ... do you think most people know what they want?? Was the world asking for an Ipad before it came out.
Let me ask you ....
Do you think it is a good idea to enable the beneficiary of your table/grid reports to be able to add comments on the fly next to submissions??
- stretchandstapleAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:05 PM
Is there any update on this post in a new thread or anything?
- CharlieAnswered on December 02, 2014 at 06:58 PM
Upon checking this request, I see that it is still opened. There's no current update if this will be implemented or being considered right now, but rest assure that the developers and the upper management is aware of this.
You can, however, post a new thread in the forum and provide us the details of what you are looking for. We can then check if it can be requested for a feature or if we can make a workaround on it.
- tchamberAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 03:41 PMIf adding an "edit" feature to the embedded reports relies on the number of people who request it then I will add myself to this list. I too find it crucial to be able to edit/add data to form submissions with no email notifications or having to go to the jotform site, but simply being able to click "edit" from my own site in which the report is embedded. This does exist with competing form creators, such as Zoho, so it is feasible.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 04:52 PM
I created a separate additional request ticket on your input here http://www.jotform.com/answers/497770
We will attend to it as soon as we can.