- mguzmandoficAsked on August 03, 2013 at 09:47 AM
PLEASE, I NEED THE OLD VIEW OF "MY FORMS", PLEASE!
HOW CAN I DO?
PLEASE, DON'T CHANGE THE OLD VERSION, DON'T CHANGE THE OLD VIEW!
- mguzmandoficAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I AM AN USER WITH THE PREMIUM PLAN SINCE 2010.
I NEED TO USE THE OLD VIEW OF "MY FORMS"
HOW CAN I CHANGE THIS VIEW
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Our apologies for this inconvenience. We have fully switched My Forms to the new version however, the old My Forms is still available by using this URL. http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=myforms, please bookmark or saved this link for quick access on the old My Forms page.
Thanks and regards!
- mguzmandoficAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 11:01 AM
THANKS, SO MUCH
I SUGGEST A LINK WITH THIS OPTION: http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=myforms
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT
IN MI CASE, THE NEW VIEW IS NOT USEFUL: FOR EXAMPLE, DON'T LET MOVE THE FOLDERS, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE CHANGE THEIR ORDER.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 12:14 PM
If you would like to add this feature in Jotform, please create a separate thread containing the details of your request so that we may forward it to our developers for consideration.
- mguzmandoficAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 01:06 PM
It was only a suggestion because, according I believe, your new view of "my forms" is not usefull like the old view.
I wanted to give you an opinion to get better jotform.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 03, 2013 at 01:40 PM
We highly appreciate your opinion regarding myform interface. Rest assured that we would continously improve MyForm interface to meet our user satification.