- lqcfAsked on May 11, 2011 at 08:25 PM
When I preview the form in the build it is accurate and complete. When I publish the site live, the last portion of the form is cut off which includes the submit button. I currently have not made the site live as we are still building pages and correcting the ones that have problems.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 08:40 PM
As I had mentioned to another user today whose form was exhibiting a similar issue, this problem seems to be quite common.
The solution is to log in to your iWeb account and resize the HTML snippet (widget) within which the form is embedded. I'll see if I can find a tutorial on the Net on how exactly to do that.
- gcmxAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 09:55 PM
expand the text box
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Would you mind telling us what exactly your message is about? Is that a suggestion to lqcf or is that a question? In any case, feel free to contact us if you encounter any problems or if you have inquiries about Jotform.
- gcmxAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 12:59 AM
sorry, didn't mean to intrude. just making a suggestion to lqcf.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 02:30 AM
Oh ok. No worries.