- Jaswinder SinghAsked on August 04, 2013 at 09:03 AM
I'm agreat fan JotFORM ;)
what i want is a loading message in lightbox so that user atleast knows that the form is loading as compared to current version, my user told me that my form is not loading because they see a blank screen and it takes a little while to load form... and we also everyone surfing net is impatient ...
so please add a message asap its helpful not only for me but for everyone else...Page URL:
- jassithedudeAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 09:27 AM
my jot form user name is "jassithedude" please resolve this issue....
- jassithedudeAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 09:28 AM
the question was asked when was not logged in...
- pinoytechAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've check your website where your form embedded but I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/cqrFh5sK
- jassithedudeAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:09 AM
you didn't got my point
your net is fast a form load in a blazing speed but on slow connection its takes long time and meanwhile the user is alone with a complete blank screen... please add a loading message so that user with slow connections will see a loading msg instead of a boring blank screen often reminding them that form didn't load
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I have forwarded your request to our develoeprs for consideration. For the meantime, try loading the script of the lightbox in your server and see if it improves the loading speed.
Another option is to use popup instead of lightbox.
- jassithedudeAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:26 AM
you are using relative links but its okay for jotform.com not for my domain????
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Loading a script should not be a problem whether you are using a relative or absolute link. If you want to try improve the loading speed, you can do what I have suggested and uploaded the script in your web server.
- jassithedudeAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:54 AMthank it helps the issue is resolved!
All because of best support team :)
extremely happy XD
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 04, 2013 at 10:57 AM
We are glad we were able to assist you. Please contact us if you need our assistance again.