- elizteoAsked on May 12, 2011 at 06:23 AM
I created a Purchase Order Form with 3 different product names. It allows me to only purchase 1 item of each product when I "Tick" the Box. Is there any possibility to change the "Tick" Box to Numeric Box (to type in) so that I can purchase more than one of each product?
Your advise and favourable reply is appreciated asap.
Tel: (65) 97545485Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 07:35 AM
For your purposes, instead of a "Check Box" field, a "Purchase Order" (Menu > Payment Tools > Purchase Order) should be used:
Complete the wizard and you should be able to achieve a form like this:
(Click image to use form)
Just like any other type of field, you can change various aspects of a purchase order field by clicking it and using the toolbar buttons:
Additional elements can be edited by clicking the wizard icon:
Thanks for enquiring and please don't hesitate to ask for clarification on this or any other issue related to our forms.
- elizteoAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 08:28 AMYes, I select Payment Tool > Purchase Order
I add the 3 product at the bottom,but there is no "Qty" column like what you show me below.How did you select the "Qty" drop down key?
- elizteoAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 08:49 AM
Thanks, I got it.
Towards the right there are some option to choose which I am not aware (one of them is quantity)
Thank you for your prompt reply.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 09:03 AM
On the third screen of the wizard (Payment Wizard: Products) if the mouse is hovered over one of the products, you will see an "Add New Option" link.
1. Click the link and then select "Add Quantity Property":
2. Make the desired changes in the "Add New Option" pop-up window:
3. Click "Finish" and "Save Product":
4. Repeat the process for each product
5. When you have finished adding the "Quantity" name and properties to all of the products, click "Next" and finally "Finish"
Again, if any clarification is required please feel free to ask. We'll be glad to assist where we can.
Oops! LOL you found out and posted your reply before I finished editing my post.
- elizteoAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 09:21 AMI have finish creating the Order Form.
When I click submission, it shows ...
No results to display.
Check your search query or time frame options.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 09:36 AM
I suspect you used the form without cloning it because I can see a new submission for that form on my "Submissions" page. You probably received an email notification of the submission. Is that correct? That's because I put your email address in the "Recipient E-mail" field. However, since the form resides in my account, any submissions made on it will come to me.
To avoid this, you need to clone the form as explained our user guide.
After cloning the form, please let us know if you experience anymore issues.
EDIT: No, that can't be right because you stated that you had "finished creating" the form which means you made your own form. But then where did that submission on my form come from??
2nd EDIT: I searched the forum for that error message and found this thread. Hopefully, there isn't a bug in the system again.
- elizteoAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 10:04 AM
How can I link my Order Form direct to my Bank Account for buyer to make payment direct to my bank account.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 03:40 PM
I have answered your last question in this thread that you have created. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with. Thank you.