- ritasridecomAsked on August 06, 2013 at 04:07 AM
You can email me at email@example.com
This is a re-post of a comment on What's Cooking in the JotForm Kitchen
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 04:07 AM
Which app are you interested in being a beta tester?
- EliezerNAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 01:40 PM
For some reason we are not able to see you response, kindly use this link to resend it this time: http://www.jotform.com/answers/252972-Beta-Tester-for-API-apps#2
- ritasridecomAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 02:25 PM
I would like to beta the following apps:1. Download All Files: Download all of your uploaded files to your computer with a single click of a button.2. Browse Your Uploads: Browse all of your uploaded files in a gallery.3. Submaster: A new way to review your submissions. Charts and all.4. iPhone App: A brand new iPhone App that is prettier and faster than the old one.5. Android App: Browse your submissions in your Android phone and get instant notifications.John WallnerRita's Ride Support
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 07, 2013 at 03:03 PM
Your inquiry has been noted.
5. Android App:
My colleague has provided the following instructions for testing Android App.
To start using/testing our JotForm Android App, please follow this steps:
1. Be a member of the jotform_android_beta_testers group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jotform_android_beta_testers).
2. After joining the group, click on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jotform. Click "Become a Tester" button:
The page will say "You are a tester". Find and Click the "Download Jotform from the Play Store" link. Choose your device and click install:
We will let you know once we open other apps for testing.