- maegwinAsked on August 06, 2013 at 06:00 PM
I'm a little confused on the pricing. Once I create a form for a client and code it on their website, are they charged a "submission" whenever one of their customers uses that form?
- cesar_melendezAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Everytime a submission is made on the form it counts against the amount of submissions on the plan they have purchased. For example the Economy plan allows you to receive 10,000 submissions a month. Meaning, there are 10,000 forms available to be submitted & received for that month.
The following is the pricing information:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 09:59 PM
In addition to Cesar, yes, even when you download your form source code and insert it to any website, it would still connect to your JotForm account and increased your submissions counter everytime a form is submitted by your form users.
- maegwinAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Thanks EltonCris! Sounds like it would be best for each of my clients to have their own account.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Should you have further questions, let us know by posting another thread.