- billylevine2003gmailcomAsked on August 08, 2013 at 10:38 AM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Actually the print button prints everything also the hidden fields, so my advice to you is to add a link to the PDF submission made by the user at the "Thank You page".
Open your form builder.
1 - Click on "Setup and Share" tab.
2 - Click on "Thank you page" button.
3 - Select "Thank you message"
4 - Add this link to the thank you page editor, be sure to use theInser/edit link to make it a clickeable link.
5 - Click finish.
Then you can test it and you will see the option to download the submission as a pdf file so the user can print it(the hidden fields will not be there).
Hope it helps,
Let us know if you need further assitance.
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 08:02 AMI tried this but it is not working
first coniditional html (text) field did not show. when I made them
available in the submission tabs it showed all htlml text fields.
What i would like to do is show only the correct conditional htlm txt field
in the pdf output ......is this possible
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I am not able to completely understand your inquiry... BUT perhaps you are looking for a way to print the form's submissions? You can do it also in the My Forms Submissions page. On the selected form, you can show the options for printing using the 'gear' like icon on the right.
I checked this form https://www.jotform.com/31772353754155 and I cannot find the HTML field you mentioned, and also the conditions on the form is just one.
Please clarify if this is the form you are referring to. We will check further.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Could you check this form to see if it fits what you are looking for?
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 06:16 AMthis worked but I received and error in the pdf which resulted from the
link saying...........could not find the submission.....I checked the
submission in jotform and it is there
can you help
- billylevine2003gmailcomAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 06:55 AMI was able to get the error resolved.......thank you
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Thanks for letting us know,
please feel free to ask if you need further assistance.