- nmianAsked on August 08, 2013 at 12:02 PM
How can I change my username?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Changes in the username can only be done by support team so let us know what would be your new user name and we'll take care of change.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 02:00 PM
In addition to what guilledutra has advised to you. Please be advised of these 2 facts:
1. Provide an alternate desired username just incase the suggested one is already in use
2. Have in mind that if you have some forms setup with custom domains, these will be lost. But you can still use the form's direct link. Or you can re-embed the form using the new username and applying the settings your DNS records accordingly
- nmianAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 02:50 PMHi there:
Could you please change our username to *mavamanitoba*? If that name is
already taken, please use *mavamb *alternatively.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 04:00 PM
the username change have been made, please log out from jotform and login with your new username "mavamanitoba"
also take into account @jeanettebmz has advices to you
please let us know if you need further assistance