- brodtexAsked on August 08, 2013 at 01:31 PM
I am French and has a form in English.
How do I translate the text in the captcha in English (saisissez les deux mots) ?
Thank you for your help,
- pinoytechAnswered on August 08, 2013 at 03:39 PM
Can you please share to us URL of the Form for further assistance?
- brodtexAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 02:00 AM
- brodtexAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I did not touch anything, and when I look at the form, the texts are still in French.
Does that mean that the texts are translated according to the country of the visitor?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 01:10 PM
Yes, you are correct! Base on this article, the hint of re-captcha feature automatically change the language.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.