- CCopyformAsked on May 13, 2011 at 09:53 AM
I would like to downgrade this account (ccopyform) to the free service.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 13, 2011 at 02:13 PM
Did you pay via Paypal or Plimus (credit card)? I've tried searching your subscription information in Plimus but I couldn't find any. Did you receive an email from Plimus when you first signed up for our premium service?
If not, then you most likely paid via Paypal. To cancel your subscription in Paypal:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
You will not be charged again after cancelling your subscription. However, your account will stay as Premium until the time you have paid for expires. After that, your account will reverted back to a free account.
If in any case, you did pay via Plimus, please do tell us. I can cancel the subscription for you but I would need the email address used in the Plimus transaction. That address is where you were receiving the Plimus emails.
Hope this information was helpful. Let us know if you need more help.