- minelobbyAsked on August 09, 2013 at 06:04 AM
Recently we have blocked the account that the user is "Yugi55" by a suspected phishing, insist that this was a mistake, what we do with the form is to sell hosting services, we need to enable the account again to offer our services. Thanks for your time, remember that you can check out our hosting server sales http://minelobby.es
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I've check our record,and that account is active. Please kindly check again. You have been automatically suspended by our phishing filter probably because of the terms used to your forms. Please let us know if the same problem will happen again.
Our system filter will auto suspend an account when it finds the following to your forms:
1. Login Fields such as Username and Password
2. Sign in fields such as us Account ID and Password
3. Credit Card fields (manually collecting details using common fields such as textbox).
4. Spam Forms
So please kindly refrain from creating the above mentioned forms to avoid account problems.