- NinoAsked on August 10, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Shopping on facebook seems to becoming more trendy and big companies are using this feature. I was wondering, if you are thinking about developing a tool that would help small businesses integrate online shopes into facebook pages? And if you are, do you have a timeline for launch in mind?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 03:06 PM
You might like to take a look at this article for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- volcano_ooAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 07:22 AM
No, I was asking more about making online stores available on facebook - like this company does: http://www.beetailer.com/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM
We don't have a similar feel and look, but you can create a form with us with all your Product Listing using our Payment Tools: Setting Up Your First Order Form. You can then add your form to your Facebook Page Tab by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook. That should work but using our simple but working methods.
- volcano_ooAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 01:06 PM