- JPH12345Asked on August 11, 2013 at 06:02 PM
I love your site! I am trying to use your form on my e107 CMS website.www.demotapes.co.uk/gr8voicesI want to replace the boring contact form with the brilliant one I've created on your site.I hope you can guide me.Many thanks for your time.RegardsJean-Paul Hansford
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 11, 2013 at 08:34 PM
- JPH12345Answered on August 12, 2013 at 02:23 AMThank you VERY much. I appreciate your help.Warm regards,Jean-Paul
- JPH12345Answered on August 12, 2013 at 08:48 AM
Rather than creating a menu and activating in an area - I want the form to appear when the 'Contact Me' site link is clicked.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks for your continued help.
- khrisellAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 03:45 PM
You just need to embed the embed code of your form to your Contac us page of your Website.
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab in edit mode of your form.
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button3. Click the "Embed" button
4. Copy the code provided5. Paste the code into your web page where you see fit.Kindly let us know if there is anything else we could help you with so that we could assist you.Thank you for using JotForm.