- ankuraffinityAsked on August 12, 2013 at 09:53 AM
We deal in Uk Energy Market.So, to look for the prices quote or any information about the cusotmer's bill and all.
We need to know the MPAN(See attachment).
I need to give the option to fill these 7 fields.However, S will remain same as it is.
Please help me to do this.
- ankuraffinityAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Please someone help me.Otherwise it is going to be £00s pound of loss for me.Because current website form is down.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have an option to do this other than using our basic fields such as the Text box.
You can position each field to one line by following this guide: Form Field Positioning. Example output form: http://form.jotform.co/form/32235925103850? with added custom CSS codes for better alignments.
You can apply the same and contact us for the customizations. You can clone the example form by following this guide: How to Clone a Form
- ankuraffinityAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 04:40 AM
I tried doing this.
I wanted to reduce the space between these fields and one more thing.In first text box i have set the limit to "2".
But when it is filled it should go to the second text box automatically.
Please check if it is possible.
Thanks and Regards
- EliezerNAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Could you please take a look at this form if this is what you are looking for?
You can clone it if is useful for you.
Now, about the Jump function let me do some tests and will get back to you when I get the code.
- ankuraffinityAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM
It is a blank page.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 01:17 PM
Could you please give us further information about when or where are you getting the blank page? Or if your question is different/unrelated from the orignal one of this thread , we would appreciate if you open a separate thread. In that way we will be able to give you the proper assistance.
- ankuraffinityAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM
It is a blank page.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 01:36 PM
could you please check with this link:
- ankuraffinityAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Thanks this what I was looking for
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Glad to know that.
If you like, feel free to clone this form in your account. Here is a guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ankuraffinityAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM
can you please look into this matter?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 02:01 PM
please check my answer.