- mundohispanicoAsked on August 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
it is giving this message
- Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually-
Is that set to be canceled manually by you, or do I have to do anything else?
I am switching back to the free version since our big project just finished up and we wont be receiving the 1000 submisions we thought we will.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Hello, I just took a look at your account and I can see that it appears you previously had a subscription with our services through PayPal. This is what it is speaking about when it mentioned " Manual Cancellation " which is not yet automated by our system. It triggers a que for you into our Billing Department to cancel this for you which is done by one of our Billing Team Members about once a week. However, if you do not want to wait you can make this happen faster yourself by logging into your PayPal Account and Cancelling the Subscription yourself. It will automatically downgrade you after a few days go by. Please see below for further instructions.
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.