- Alan KadishAsked on August 12, 2013 at 02:22 PM
How do I copy and then "paste" from one form to another....easily...... they are forms within my account.
Thanks for your assistance,
- pinoytechAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 05:56 PM
I am now quite sure what you want to achieve. Are referring on copying the label of a certain field of your form and paste on other form?
- Alan KadishAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 08:15 PMI want to take fields of one form and copy them to another...... thats it...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 09:23 PM
Fields can't be copied to another form but you can clone a form and modify it, you can leave the needed fields and removed the others.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- kpknollAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 09:06 PM
this would be a great time saver for us as well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I have already replied to your other thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/294282-How-to-copy-a-field-to-another-form#1
/** COPIED **/
Yes it is possible. You can take advantage of our recently released app "Field Manager" to achieve your requirement: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
You can also visit http://fieldmanager.jotform.io/
Field manager app will give you flexibility to copy/clone one or more field from one form to another. Please try this app and get back to us if you have any questions.