- CaioFilhoAsked on August 12, 2013 at 03:52 PM
Hi, the NEXT button doesn't work with IE10!
My clients that dont use Chorme or Firefox or other, are reclaim a lot. And it is not their fault.
Clean chache or cookies is not a solution to be gived to end user, as I saw on a forum
pls, I am wiaiting the problem solution
- pinoytechAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 06:23 PM
Are you referring to which form? As I've check your website where your form embedded, I couldn't find any page break on it.
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 08:03 PMNew response receivedHi
You should use the IE10 for simulation
Could you try aTeamviewer conection (or other) with my computer in order to reproduce to you?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 09:13 PM
I am able to see your form using IE10
BUT what I cannot understand is, that there is no NEXT any page in your form?
Please elaborate on this further so we can check properly and provide the appropriate suggeston.
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 09:19 PMNew response receivedSorry!!
I gave you the wrong address.
The correct, that is not working properly, is: http://www.oreidafesta.com.br/fornecedores.html
I will be waiting
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM
The website URL you provided was the same to the original post.
Again, I was able to view this page and the form embedded on it using IE10 browser.
If you view your page source view, you will see the embedded form.
Upon further investigation, I found this URL instead on the form
So, this must be the one you are referring to.
I also tested your form on IE10, and the NEXT button work also just fine
Hope this help. Inform us if the issue persist.
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 12:18 AMNew response receivedI gave you the same adress because only just know I saw it doesn’t change
The form I am reffering to is 31915109128653
Pls, see it with IE and return
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 03:06 AM
As I have previously mentioned, this form http://form.jotformz.com/form/31915585076663 which can be seen here http://www.oreidafesta.com.br/cadastroAtividades.html work fine using IE10 browser.
This is the screenshot when I tested it.
Please test your form here http://www.oreidafesta.com.br/cadastroAtividades.html
Are you not able to make the NEXT button work?
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 10:09 AMNew response receivedTThe form that you are mention is not the one which we are having problems
That is not the CadastroAtividade page/form!!
Is the Cadastro de Artista / Fornecedor!
Pls, lets try a teamviwer session!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 02:27 PM
If this form is embedded somewhere, please let us know the webpage URL so we can check. Furthermore, have you ever tried the iFrame Method of embedding your form? Here's the guide to get the iFrame: How to Get Form iFrame Codes. This should work in many cases such as this problem to your end.I've tried it with IE10 in Windows 8 PC and its working fine. I will take a short video later.Thanks
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 04:12 PMNew response receivedHi
following the URL with the form embed: http://www.oreidafesta.com.br/cadastroFornecedor.html
Check it pls and return
Doubt about your suggestion for iFrame Method: Who is the responsible to do it? Me, once one time, or every end-user, every time they had this problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 05:19 PM
I've check the website,and the embed codes isn't the iframe method.
Yes, you have to do it since you're the only one who had access to your website. Here's the guide again on two to get the iFrame codes: How to Get Form iFrame Codes.
We always recommend iFrame method to prevent conflicts and issues like the one you have about the next button. So to avoid a similar problems, use the iFrame Method. That should work as always.
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 12:50 AMNew response receivedHi
I did exactly what you said, following the Guide, but it still not working!!
I would like to pay the extended version, but with a primary error like that is impossible to proceed
Pls, take a deep look. I suggest you to view my comouter under TeamViewer!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
You are right, the next button will not work, upon clicking on it, it will no go forward
I tested your form and also I made a clone of it with same results. The problem happens only on IE10
It seems Page Breakers are getting in conflict with Form Collapse. I am forwarding this to our 2nd level engineers so the can further check
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 01:28 PMNew response receivedPerfect Jeanette!!
pls, keep me updated
How many time do you believe they need to solve the problem?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 06:10 PM
I cannot provide you an Estimated time. Our developers work in prioritized tasks. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. You should get an update on this thread
- CaioFilhoAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 02:17 PMNew response receivedHello All!
pls, any news?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 20, 2013 at 05:12 PM
The issue is already escalated, we would appreciate your patience.
- EliezerNAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM
We are not able to see your last today. If your last reply was related to the topic of this thread, please resend it using this link at this time: http://www.jotform.com/answers/255339-Next-button-will-not-work-on-Form-with-Collapse-and-Page-breakers-on-IE-10#19
But if your question is different from the this topic, kindly open a new thread and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on October 15, 2013 at 01:05 PM
your last message come blank again, could you repost it by using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/255339
- CaioFilhoAnswered on October 23, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Eu gostaria de adicioná-lo à minha rede profissional no LinkedIn.
Caio Roberto de Souza Filho
Proprietário na O Rei da Festa
Campinas e Região, Brasil
Confirme que você conhece Caio Roberto de Souza Filho:
Você está recebendo convites de conexão por e-mail. Clique aqui para parar de recebê-los:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043 - EUA.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2013 at 09:38 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response form you. Are you replying from email? Please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/255339
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 01:35 AM
May I ask if you're still having this problem. I have just tested your form under IE 10, but I was not able to recreate the bug you have described. Page breaks and form collapse bars work just fine.
With that said, I am closing this ticket for now. Let me know if the issue still persists.