- scot_kAsked on August 12, 2013 at 03:59 PM
In one of my forms I have a section for people to purchase entries. There's two things I'd like to be able to do.
1) When a person selects that they do not have a BCPA number, I'd like to be able to hide all the "BCPA Non-member fees". Is that possible?
2) When a person selects which grade their band plays in (ie grade 5), I'd like to make all the other grades not available for them to select (one grade only). Also, depending on their answer to the previously mentioned "BCPA Number" question, they would see, or not see the "BCPA Non-member fees"
Thank in advance,
- pinoytechAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Sorry to tell you, but what you want to achieve (condition) is not possible.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- scot_kAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 06:38 PM
Good to know. I can work with that. Thanks for your prompt reply.
- khrisellAnswered on August 12, 2013 at 06:42 PM
You can achieve both using Conditional Logic.
Here's the clone I have created for you. (Kindly check if this is what you are trying to achieve. If needs any adjustments kindly let me know so that I can adjust to your preference.)
Let me know if this is what you wanted so that I can walk you through the process.
Here's the video on how it works.