- asl1932Asked on August 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Is there a method for the administrator to receive and compile accessed data in a collective database form such as excel for further use and storage.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 13, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Yes, there is a method for this, please follow the guide below
1. Click My Forms on top of the page
2. Click the form of which you need to get the submissions.
3. Click the Submissions button from the toolbar above
If you'd like to download your submissions partially, please proceed to step 4. This may apply to those who are experiencing download issues due to a very high number of submissions. Else, proceed to step 6.
4. While on the form's submissions page, click on Preferences icon (small gear image on screenshot below) on the right side and select a date range.
5. Click the Time Frame drop down to show the list of options for partial downloading of submissions.
You can also use "Custom Time Frame" to limit the date range of your submissions so you can get a smaller batch of submissions for easier download.
6. Then click on the Excel/CSV/PDF link.