- lkoszutaAsked on August 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I need to have an area where our customers can enter their payment in off of invoices that we send out.
Is this possible?
As far as I can see, I have to put amounts in...havent been able to see if there is like a "other" option for them to enter the payment they want to mak
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 01:29 PM
Hi, I made you up an example of what do you need by following this Multiple Payment form Guide,basically it consist in one form made of 3 forms, #the main form, #form with products listed payment and #form with donate payment option
Could you check if it fits your needs
http://support.jotform.com/form/32255219849966 (main form)
Hope it helps and please let us know if you need further assistance
- lkoszutaAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:06 PMAwesome! Thanks!
Auction Action Antique News
- lkoszutaAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:19 PMThis works great...can I use this?
I tried to follow your instructions and kinda got lost...and my form is incomplete now.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:54 PM
I copied the three forms to your account, you will realize that now you have 3 new forms called:- Products- Others- (main) Auction Action Antique News Subscription (Online, Mail or Both)
http://support.jotform.com/form/32256046253954 link to your main form
Please let us know if you need further assistance
- lkoszutaAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 02:55 PMThank you again!
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 03:12 PM
You are welcome and thanks for using Jotform.