- demandboostAsked on August 14, 2013 at 02:22 PM
As we are building more and more form by jotform and relying on this company I am getting concerns about account being hacked and stolen.
Right now many providers are moving towards second form of verification to login or changing account settings such as Godady, Yahoo, Twilio, paypal, and many more that will send sms to login or if you want to change setting ,email login ,etc it verifies with SMS or Call to make sure it is done by the real owner not a hacker.
It would be great if you add this feature in future. Thanks again for your great and quality work.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestion.
I have created a feature request ticket about the 2-step verification, and forwarded it to our Development Team.
I can not provide any ETA at this time, but we will let you know once we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2015 at 07:48 PM
I have moved your request to a separate thread. We'll be there in a short moment.
Just FYI, there is nothing to worry when it comes to Jotform security. Here are some of the key backgrounds about Jotform taking care of the user data in the past 9 years.
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever once lost customer data. That's because we take security very seriously.
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
We hope this assurance will help you feel more comfortable using our online resources. Thank you !